The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• Jaime Bustamonte, 30, an unemployed man from Sacramento, was arrested at 4:26 a.m. Wednesday on Austin Street on suspicion of felony providing a false identification to avoid prosecution and misdemeanor failure to comply. Bail was set at $3,500. Also arrested was a 21-year-old unemployed man of Escondido, Calif., on suspicion of drunken driving, open container of alcohol in a vehicle, driving without a license and failure to maintain a lane. Bail was set a $1,583.
• A 25-year-old laborer of Carson City was arrested at 9:20 p.m. Tuesday in the 1700 block of North Carson Street on suspicion of misdemeanor and possession of paraphernalia. Bail was set at $1,764,
• Kevin McCafferty, 33, a truck driver from Carson City, was arrested at 5:24 p.m. Tuesday in the 1500 block of Rand Avenue on suspicion of gross misdemeanor preventing a victim from reporting a crime and domestic battery. Bail was $5,764.
— Deputies responded to the following calls:
• A neighbor called police at 9:30 a.m. Wednesday to report that a 5-year-old boy came to her house in the 1800 block of East Long Street and said he had been left alone. Police responded and found the boy’s mother fixing a bike in the rear of the building.
• A man returned to his home on Arrowhead Drive at 4 p.m. Tuesday to find the front door kicked in and his home burglarized.