The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 45-year-old construction worker from Carson City was arrested at 9:19 p.m. Monday in the 2100 block of North Carson Street on suspicion of misdemeanor assault.
• A 53-year-old Dayton man was arrested at 6:35 p.m. Monday on Fifth Street on suspicion of misdemeanor speeding, drunken driving, driving with suspended plates and no insurance.
— Deputies responded to the following calls:
• A homeowner found a bicycle on her front lawn in the 600 block of Fairview Drive on Monday.
• A mother said Monday at 2:21 p.m. her son was beaten unconscious Monday during an 11:30 a.m. fight at Mills Park. The victim said he was hit with a brick. Medical aid was refused.
• A diamond bracelet was stolen from a home Tuesday in the 200 block of East Roland Street.
• A driver hit a motor home Tuesday in the 700 block of West Fifth Street, stopped briefly, then left the scene. The driver is described as a 50-year-old woman in a silver or gray Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera with extensive damage to the right front end. The motor home sustained damage to its rear left side, bumper, trailer hitch and jack.