The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• Michael Mandeville, 38, self-employed from Carson City, was arrested at noon Tuesday in the 900 block of East Musser Street on suspicion of forgery and obtaining Monday under a false pretense. Bail was set at $9,500.
• Thomas Dias, 36, a laborer, was arrested at 4:41 a.m. Wednesday in the 400 block of Saliman Road on suspicion of felony false imprisonment, assault with a deadly weapon, burglary, possession of methamphetamine and misdemeanor domestic battery, possession of a hypodermic needle and ex-felon failure to register.
– Deputies responded to the following calls:
• Firearms were stolen from a home in the 1400 block of Jewell Avenue on Wednesday.
• A teen told police he received drugs at school Wednesday.
• A woman backed her car into a neighbor’s house in the 3000 block of Singletree Court on Wednesday at 9:56 a.m.