September 22, 2004
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• Christopher Michael Lee, 30, unemployed from Carson City, was arrested at 11 p.m. Tuesday at Fifth Street and Edmonds Drive on suspicion of felony felon in possession of a firearm and misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia. Bail was set at $20,000.
— Deputies responded to the following calls:
• Three cars were involved in an accident Tuesday at 5:28 p.m. at Edmonds Drive and Fifth Street.
• A vehicle caught on fire in a parking lot in the 700 block of South Plaza Street on Wednesday at 6:01 a.m.
• Two shotguns, a rifle and a gold ring were reported stolen Wednesday from a home on Shady Tree Lane.
Recommended Stories For You
• Two cars were involved in an accident Tuesday at Curry and Rhodes streets that blocked traffic there for an hour. One vehicle ended up in a pond.
• A wallet was stolen Tuesday from the 300 block of North Stewart Street.