The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 33-year-old self-employed Carson City man was arrested Monday in the 3400 block of Debbie Way on suspicion of misdemeanor domestic battery and child endangerment. Bail was set at $5,764.
• A 45-year-old welder from Mound House was arrested at 12:16 a.m. Monday on suspicion of misdemeanor domestic battery. Also arrested was Trevor Loyd, 32, of Carson City on suspicion of felony burglary, possession of a controlled substance, misdemeanor possession of a marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia. Bail was set at $10,000.
— Deputies responded to the following calls:
• A woman’s purse was found in the men’s bathroom trash can of a casino Monday at 5:56 a.m.
• A liquor store in the 1500 block of North Carson Street was burglarized some time Sunday night.
• A fuel line was cut on a company vehicle in the 3600 block of Research Way some time over the weekend.
• A caller reported Sunday following a vehicle on Lakeview Hill that struck the retaining wall and kept going. Police made a drunken-driving arrest.
• A man was struck by a known person with a rock at Mills Park and his bicycle was stolen Sunday at 7:59 p.m. He declined to press charges.
• A truck and trailer containing two Queensland heeler dogs stolen from Quincy, Calif., was recovered Saturday at 12:43 a.m. in the 200 block of Adaline Street.