The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• Steven Jack Rack, 40, a carpenter from Lakewood, Calif., was arrested at 11:54 a.m. Monday on John Street on suspicion of gross misdemeanor false imprisonment and misdemeanor domestic battery. Bail was set at $5,764.
• Latisha Nicole Brown, 25, of Carson City was arrested at 1:45 p.m. Monday in the 900 block of East Musser Street on suspicion of uttering a forged check. Bail was set at $7,500.
• A 49-year-old retired Carson City man was arrested at 1:02 a.m. on North Carson Street on misdemeanor warrant out of Tonopah. He was stopped after a police officer spotted him dressed in dark clothing, carrying a bat and walking a dog. The Staffordshire terrier was returned to the man’s home, according to the report.
— Deputies responded to the following calls:
• A homeowner found a wallet in his back yard Monday at 1:04 p.m.
• A home in the 400 block of South Saliman Road was burglarized some time Sunday morning.
• An apartment complex security officer was shoved by a man when he attempted to enforce a no-parking zone Monday at 9:57 p.m.
• A vehicle in the 700 block of Broadleaf Lane was broken into some time Monday night.