September 30, 2004
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 40-year-old Carson City man was arrested at 6:23 p.m. Wednesday in the 1700 block of North Carson Street on suspicion of misdemeanor contempt of court. Bail was set at $976.
• Christopher Link, 23, of Carson City turned himself in Wednesday on a felony warrant for suspicion of probation violation. No bail was set.
• A 22-year-old Carson City man was arrested at 12:40 p.m. Wednesday at Desatoya and Edmonds drives on suspicion of two counts of misdemeanor child restraint violation, driving without a valid license and failure to appear on a traffic citation. Bail was set at $1,074.
– Deputies responded to the following calls:
• A man reported at 12:46 p.m. Wednesday he was assaulted with a club and knife in his vehicle by a known subject. He said he was not injured with the knife, but was hit with the club. Police were unable to locate suspect.
Recommended Stories For You
• About 10 BBs were fired into a window in the 400 block of East Park Street on Sunday, a caller reported Wednesday.
• A mother reported her car was stolen from in front of her adult son’s West College Parkway apartment Wednesday.
• A UPS driver reported his lunchbox, containing his wallet, was stolen from his truck while he was making a delivery Thursday at 10:27 a.m.