The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 51-year-old construction worker from Carson City was arrested at 1:40 a.m. Friday at Carson and William streets on suspicion of misdemeanor driving without possession of license, no tail lamps, no insurance and two failure to appear warrants from Reno. Bail was set at $3,237.
• A 47-year-old Carson City man was arrested at 10:33 p.m. Thursday at Telegraph and Minnesota streets on suspicion of misdemeanor driving with suspended vehicle registration, no insurance, driving on a license revoked for DUI. Bail was set at $1,971.
• Desiree Ransom, 20, a cashier from Carson City, was arrested at 5:03 p.m. Thursday in the 2000 block of North Carson Street on suspicion of felony burglary. She allegedly stole a toothbrush and toothpaste from Safeway. Bail was set at $2,500.
• Samuel Ray Weese, 22, was arrested Thursday in the 800 block of North Carson Street on suspicion of felony probation violation.
• A 26-year-old Carson City woman was arrested at 4:05 p.m. Thursday in the 600 block of Sean Drive on suspicion of driving under the influence of drugs. Bail was set at $1,132.
Deputies responded to the following calls:
• A 1986 Toyota pickup with roll bar was stolen from the side of the road on Flint Drive on Oct. 4.
• A man on Camille Drive reported receiving a death threat Friday at 12:15 a.m.
• Someone stole $280 from a purse Thursday in the 500 block of West College Parkway.
• A purse was stolen from a cart at Office Depot on Thursday.
• A boot repair shop in the 2200 block of Highway 50 East was broken into through its roof and money stolen from the register sometime between Thursday night and Friday at 6 a.m. There appears to have been attempts to break in through the roof to two other businesses in the shopping center.
• An 11-year-old child was struck by a car at Graves and Sherman lanes Friday at 6:58 a.m. The boy said he was unhurt.
• A motorcyclist was injured Friday at 6:58 a.m. when his bike was hit by a vehicle in the 2900 block of South Curry Street.