October 11, 2004
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 24-year-old firewood processor from Carson City was arrested at 4:29 a.m. Monday in the 500 block of North Carson Street on suspicion of misdemeanor defrauding an innkeeper. Bail was set at $297.
• A 28-year-old Carson City man was arrested on suspicion of misdemeanor drunken driving, failure to maintain lane, driving without a valid license and having an open container of alcohol in vehicle. Bail was set at $1,606.
— Deputies responded to the following calls:
• A caller witnessed a fight between three men and one woman at 2:42 a.m. in the 3300 block of Airport Road on Saturday. One man suffered a “large knot on his head.”
• A spare tire was stolen from the rear of a vehicle in the 3000 block of Carmine Street sometime Friday night.
Recommended Stories For You
• A person with a psychological disorder called 911 to report “officers down and shooting” Saturday at 10:29 a.m.
• Several identification cards were reported found in a motel room in the 2100 block of Highway 50 East on Saturday at 1:57 p.m. Property was turned over to police.
• A “scruffy bearded” man carrying a bedroll grabbed a woman’s hand and “refused to let go” Saturday in the 4300 block of Highway 50 East at 4 p.m. Man was arrested on a misdemeanor.
• An employee stealing money was captured on video Oct. 3.