The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• Keith Inman, 32, of Carson City, was arrested at 1:11 a.m. Wednesday at Eighth and Carson streets on suspicion of felony possession of methamphetamine and misdemeanor possession of paraphernalia. Bail was set at $3,687
• Chavira Miguel, 28, of Carson City, was arrested at 10:28 a.m. Tuesday in the 800 block of East Musser Street on suspicion of gross misdemeanor unlawful taking of a motor vehicle and misdemeanor drunken driving. Bail was set at $5,000.
— Deputies responded to the following calls:
• A father asked police to arrest his son Wednesday for refusing to go to school and having stolen property.
• One person was arrested Tuesday after a fight at Pioneer High School at 12:30 p.m. A second fight broke out at 1:46 p.m. but the fighters were gone when police arrived.
• One child was arrested Tuesday at 1:41 p.m. at Carson Middle School for battery and disturbance of school.
• A woman reported Tuesday fliers being distributed in her neighborhood erroneously state a sex offender lives at her address. Police determine situation is an ongoing neighbor dispute.