October 20, 2004
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 24-year-old Carson City woman was arrested at 12:47 a.m. Wednesday in the 700 block of Fleischmann Way on suspicion of disorderly conduct. Bail was set at $237.
• Jeanine Sjoblum, 37, unemployed from Carson City, was arrested at 1:41 a.m. Wednesday in the 2700 block of Sneddon Way on suspicion of felony burglary. Bail was set at $25,000.
Deputies responded to the following calls:
• Money was missing from a business in the 3100 block of Highway 50 East on Wednesday morning.
• A purse was stolen from a vehicle Wednesday at a motel in the 200 block of West Caroline Street.
Recommended Stories For You
• A gray Chevy Blazer was stolen from a grocery store parking lot Tuesday while the owner was inside the store.