October 22, 2004
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 44-year-old metal worker was arrested at 1:40 a.m. Friday in the 2700 block of Conestoga Drive on suspicion of misdemeanor domestic battery. Bail was set at $3,132.
• Teddy Peterson, 54, a mason from Carson City, was arrested at 10:45 p.m. Thursday in the 500 block of North Carson Street on suspicion of felony possession of methamphetamine. Bail was set at $2,500.
• Robby Hernandes, 18, of Carson City, was arrested at 6:06 p.m. Thursday on College Parkway on suspicion of felony possession of a stolen vehicle, probation violation, misdemeanor minor consuming alcohol, possession of paraphernalia and obstructing a peace officer. No bail was set.
– Deputies responded to the following calls:
• A 1987 gold Oldsmobile Cutlass was stolen Thursday night from a dealership in the 5900 block of Highway 50 East.
Recommended Stories For You
• An out-of-state father called Carson City police to report his 13-year-old son in Carson City was hit by his mother’s husband Wednesday. A report was taken and forwarded to Child Protective Services.