October 24, 2004
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 29-year-old landscaper from Carson City was arrested at 8:35 p.m. Saturday in the 1400 block of Rand Avenue on suspicion of misdemeanor ex-felon failure to register. Bail was set at $237.
• Key Kuulei Kalani, a 39-year-old Carson City man of unknown employment, was arrested at 10:15 p.m. Saturday in the 800 block of East Musser Street on a felony warrant for fugitive from justice. No bail was set.
• A 28-year-old driver from Carson City was arrested at 1:25 p.m. Saturday in the 1900 block of Hamilton avenue on suspicion of misdemeanor domestic battery. Bail was set at $3,132.
• Christopher Pearson, a 23-year-old Minden man of unknown employment, was arrested at 7:29 p.m. Saturday at the intersection of Plaza Street and Caroline Street on a felony warrant for failure to appear, suspicion of felony probation violation, suspicion of felony possession of methamphetamines and suspicion of misdemeanor possession drug paraphernalia. No bail was set.
• A 37-year-old bartender from Carson City was arrested at 4:39 a.m. Sunday in the 300 block of East William Street on a misdemeanor warrant for failure to appear. Bail was set at $842.
Recommended Stories For You
• A 24-year-old Carson City man of unknown employment was arrested at 9 a.m. Sunday in the 2700 block of Viking Way on suspicion of misdemeanor contempt of court. Bail was set at $3,000.
Trending In: Opinion
- Seaside, California, man dies while skiing at Lake Tahoe
- Bill would eliminate death penalty in Nevada
- Public Utilities Commission: Nevada doesn’t get advance notice of plutonium shipments
- Revamped Carson City theater holds 2 opening nights
- Apple finishes Reno warehouse, announces Northern Nevada expansion