October 29, 2004
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 34-year-old Carson City man was arrested at 3 a.m. Friday at Seventh and Carson streets on suspicion of misdemeanor drunken driving, driving without a license and no insurance. Bail was set at $2,051.
• Russell Rozsland Tate, 46, of South Lake Tahoe, was arrested at 2:09 a.m. Friday on Stewart Street on suspicion of felony probation violation and gross misdemeanor second offense drunken driving. No bail was set.
• A 25-year-old laborer from Silver Springs was arrested at 12:14 a.m. Friday at Fall and John streets on suspicion of misdemeanor battery. According to the police report, a taxi driver took the man to the hospital because he was unconscious in the back of the cab. When the man regained consciousness, he allegedly struck a nurse. Bail was set at $2,500.
• William Willhoyt, 28, a plumber from Carson City, was arrested at 1:37 a.m. Friday in the 1000 block of North Carson Street on suspicion of felony trafficking and possession of methamphetamine. Bail was set at $22,500. Also arrested was Aileen Lavern Aiello, 42, a laborer from Carson City, on suspicion of felony possession of methamphetamine. Bail was set at $2,500.
• A 56-year-old woman from Carson City was arrested at 7:53 p.m. Thursday on H Street on suspicion of misdemeanor hit and run, no insurance and drunken driving. Bail was set at $1,996.
Recommended Stories For You
• Christina Badgley, 19, a certified nursing assistant, was arrested at 5:37 p.m. Thursday in the 400 block of South Saliman Road on suspicion of felony residential burglary. Her bail was set at $25,000.
Also arrested was Jack Sosebee, 31, of Carson City, on suspicion of felony burglary and misdemeanor failure to appear. His bail was set at $25,379.