The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 41-year-old janitor from South Lake Tahoe, Calif., was arrested at 1:29 p.m. Saturday in the 700 block of Old Clear Creek Road on a misdemeanor warrant for failure to appear and suspicion of misdemeanor destruction of property. Bail was set at $962.
• Juan Luna-Ortiz, a 29-year-old man of unknown employment from Carson City, was arrested at 5:24 p.m. Saturday at the intersection of Nevada and Spear streets on a felony warrant for trafficking a controlled substance. Bail was set at $250,000.
• A 26-year-old sandwich maker from Dayton was arrested at 9:17 p.m. Saturday in the 7700 block of Highway 50 East on suspicion of gross misdemeanor violation of a temporary protection order. Bail was set at $2,500.
• A 46-year-old unemployed Carson City man was arrested at 5:05 p.m. Saturday in the 1200 block of South Carson Street on suspicion of misdemeanor trespassing. Bail was set at $632.
• A 20-year-old machinist from Dayton was arrested at 3:29 a.m. Sunday in the 3000 block of Highway 50 East on suspicion of misdemeanor DUI (first offense) and suspicion of misdemeanor failure to maintain lane. Bail was set at $1,139.
• A 24-year-old kitchen worker from Carson City was arrested at 12:49 a.m. Sunday on the corner of Silver Sage Drive and Sonoma Street on suspicion of misdemeanor petit larceny and suspicion of gross misdemeanor destruction of property (political signs). Bail was set at $2,979.