November 1, 2004
Deputies responded to the following calls:
• Graffiti was sprayed on a monument dedicated to open space near Hells Bells Road.
• An armed homeowner heard someone on his or her roof and in his or her shed at 1:13 a.m. Sunday on Monte Rosa Drive.
• Employees in the 700 block of Old Clear Creek Road stopped a man at 12:54 p.m. for shoplifting. He told police his 9-year-old son was waiting in the car. The boy was turned over to his mother, and the man was arrested on a traffic warrant.
• A Department of Corrections inmate card and several ATM cards in different names were found in a Highway 50 East hotel room Saturday at 4:10 p.m.
• An unidentified man fired a shot into the window of a bar in the 3400 block of Highway 50 East on Saturday at 5 a.m. One person was injured by flying glass.
Trending In: Opinion
- Seaside, California, man dies while skiing at Lake Tahoe
- Bill would eliminate death penalty in Nevada
- Public Utilities Commission: Nevada doesn’t get advance notice of plutonium shipments
- Revamped Carson City theater holds 2 opening nights
- Apple finishes Reno warehouse, announces Northern Nevada expansion