November 2, 2004
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 44-year-old mason from Carson City was arrested at 5:22 a.m. Tuesday in the 1700 block of North Carson Street on suspicion of misdemeanor violation of suspended sentence. Bail was set at $3,000.
• A 46-year-old Fernley woman was arrested at 8:35 p.m. Monday at Fairview Drive and Roop Street on suspicion of second-offense drunken driving and failing to stop at a light. Bail was set at $2,582.
• Brenda Lee Neugebauer, 46, a tool assembler from Carson City, was arrested at 1:20 a.m. Monday in the 1900 block of North Carson Street on suspicion of felony possession of methamphetamine, misdemeanor possession of paraphernalia and petty larceny. Bail was set at $4,111.
— Deputies responded to the following calls:
• A woman saw a man lying in the street near Eagle Station Lane on Monday at 7:28 p.m. As the woman watched, the man got up and sat on the sidewalk. Police arrested a 40-year-old man for being a drunken pedestrian. He was taken to Carson-Tahoe Hospital, where he received stitches for an unspecified injury.
Recommended Stories For You
• Graffiti was found on the west side of Empire Elementary School on Tuesday at 9:05 a.m.
• A license plate was stolen from a business vehicle in the 800 block of Plaza Street some time Monday night.
• A 58-year-old woman was seen driving her car into a yard and hitting a car, then driving into another home’s fence in the 2300 block of Baker Drive at 2:38 a.m. Police located the vehicle.
• A third-grader was not picked up by his mother after school on Monday. The mother was finally located at 6 p.m.
Trending In: Opinion
- Seaside, California, man dies while skiing at Lake Tahoe
- Bill would eliminate death penalty in Nevada
- Public Utilities Commission: Nevada doesn’t get advance notice of plutonium shipments
- Revamped Carson City theater holds 2 opening nights
- Apple finishes Reno warehouse, announces Northern Nevada expansion