November 9, 2004
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 25-year-old general laborer from Carson City was arrested at 4:38 p.m. Monday in the 1200 block of North Roop Street on suspicion of misdemeanor driving under the influence and with a revoked license. Bail was set at $632.
• A 50-year-old mason from Utah was arrested at 6:10 p.m. Monday in the 500 block of South William Street on suspicion of misdemeanor petty larceny. Bail was set at $347.
• A 27-year-old Carson City woman who works as an assistant was arrested at 12:27 p.m. Monday in the 1000 block of North Saliman Road on suspicion of misdemeanor domestic battery. Bail was set at $5,132.
• A 30-year-old laborer from Carson City was arrested at 10:55 a.m. Tuesday in the 1800 block of Mountain Street on suspicion of misdemeanor failure to appear. Bail was set at $832.
— Deputies responded to the following calls:
Recommended Stories For You
• A cell phone was reported stolen Monday at the 1600 block of Brown Street.
• A woman’s credit card was reported stolen Monday then used at several locations.
• A woman’s car tires were slashed and her window was broken on the 600 block of East Overland Street.