November 10, 2004
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• Ben McOsker, 42, unemployed from Carson City, was arrested at 10 p.m. on Tuesday in the 400 block of South Saliman Road on suspicion of gross misdemeanor second-offense domestic battery. Bail was set at $5,135.
• A 25-year-old porter from Carson City was arrested at 7:30 p.m. Tuesday in the 400 block of Lee Street on suspicion of misdemeanor domestic battery. Bail was set at $3,132.
• A 40-year-old Carson City woman was arrested at 6:59 p.m. at Long and Moody streets on suspicion of driving under the influence of drugs. Her bail was set at $1,132.
– Deputies responded to the following calls:
• A person cleaning out a storage unit Wednesday found a container that held what appeared to be cremated human remains. The remains were turned over to police.
Recommended Stories For You
• A bullet hole was found Wednesday in a window in the 1700 block of Airport Road.
• Money was missing Wednesday from a drawer at Carson High School.
Trending In: Opinion
- Seaside, California, man dies while skiing at Lake Tahoe
- Bill would eliminate death penalty in Nevada
- Public Utilities Commission: Nevada doesn’t get advance notice of plutonium shipments
- Revamped Carson City theater holds 2 opening nights
- Apple finishes Reno warehouse, announces Northern Nevada expansion