November 16, 2004
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• Keith Lavern Inman, 32, an unemployed transient, was arrested Tuesday on suspicion of felony possession of methamphetamine and misdemeanor possession of paraphernalia. Bail was set at $3,632.
• Christopher Bell, 25, a painter from Carson City, was arrested at 5:49 p.m. Monday in the 500 block of East William Street on suspicion of felony burglary and possession of drug paraphernalia. Bail was set at $3,764.
• Jawshana Sanders, 25, a carpenter from Carson City, was arrested at 1:20 p.m. Monday on North Carson Street on suspicion of felony sex-offender failure to register and misdemeanor destruction of property. Bail was set at $8,132.
n Deputies responded to the following calls:
• A woman was injured in an accident Monday at 7:58 p.m. at Roop and Fifth streets.
Recommended Stories For You
• A man was seen throwing a woman’s things outside their motel room at 10:59 p.m. Monday.
• A man in a kitchen uniform arguing with a woman asked a passerby to call police at 7:37 a.m. Tuesday on North Carson Meadows Drive.
• A passerby found a 73-year-old man sleeping in a vehicle in the middle of Butti Road on Tuesday at 11:19 a.m. Police took the man to the hospital.
• A white Ford Explorer bearing Nevada plates was stolen from the 2000 block of College Parkway. The front license plate is attached by wires and hangs at an angle from the grill.
• The stoplight at Roop Street and Highway 50 East was malfunctioning Tuesday at 12:47 p.m. It would show green and red at the same time when it should be showing green only.