November 22, 2004
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• Anthony Kaufman, 58, of Carson City, was arrested Sunday on suspicion of gross misdemeanor second-offense drunken driving, driving without a license and no insurance. Bail was set at $3,551.
• A 39-year-old unemployed Carson City man was arrested at 5:48 p.m. Sunday in the 2800 block of Menlo Drive on suspicion of misdemeanor battery and threats. Bail was set at $1,764.
• Howard Evans, 43, a mechanic from Carson City, was arrested in the 3100 block of Deer Run Road on suspicion of felony third-offense domestic battery. Bail was set at $15,000.
• Noe Israel Sanchez, 19, a front-desk clerk, was arrested at 6:23 p.m. Saturday on Goni Road on suspicion of felony statutory sexual seduction. He was allegedly caught in his vehicle having a consensual sexual relationship with a 14-year-old girl. His bail was set at $15,000.
n Deputies responded to the following calls:
Recommended Stories For You
• A mother reported her 15-year-old daughter gone for two days Saturday.
• Four tires were slashed on a vehicle in the 4400 block of East Fifth Street sometime Friday night.