The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 52-year-old retired Carson City man was arrested Nov. 18 at Fifth Street and Country Village Drive on suspicion of misdemeanor second-offense drunken driving, no driver’s license, driving on suspended registration, no insurance and failure to appear. Bail was set at $10,000 cash.
• A 22-year-old carpenter from Reno was arrested at 1:40 p.m. Monday in the 800 block of East Musser Street on suspicion of two counts of misdemeanor criminal contempt. Bail was set at $1,961.
• Linda Fierro, 49, a cashier from Carson City, was arrested at 10:14 a.m. Tuesday in the 900 block of East Musser Street on suspicion of felony probation violation. No bail was set.
Deputies responded to the following calls:
• Two vehicles were involved in an accident Monday at 2:19 p.m. at the intersection of Saliman Road and Highway 50 East.
• Two vehicles were involved in an accident Monday at 3:47 p.m. at the intersection of Stewart Street and Wright Way.
• A home on Bullion Drive was burglarized sometime Monday. Two people were arrested.