The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 28-year-old laborer from Carson City was arrested at 1:42 a.m. Monday on Brown Street on suspicion of misdemeanor driving without license, driving an unregistered vehicle and no insurance. Bail was set at $986.
• A 21-year-old laborer from Carson City was arrested at 10:03 p.m. Sunday at Edmonds Drive and Bennett Avenue on suspicion of misdemeanor domestic battery and injury to motor vehicle. Bail was set at $20,000.
n Deputies responded to the following calls:
• A man reported that when he refused to hire two teens to shovel his driveway Sunday at 1:30 p.m. they vandalized his car on Lee Street. A 13-year-old boy was arrested on charges of injury to a motor vehicle.
• A woman reported her purse was stolen Saturday in the 3800 block of Highway 50 East at 6:44 p.m.
• A wallet was reported stolen form the 2700 block of South Carson Street on Saturday at 7:57 p.m.
• An apartment in the 100 block of South Harbin Street was broken into sometime between Friday and Saturday at 10:42 p.m.
• A vehicle was ransacked and a cell phone stolen sometime Saturday night in the 1900 block of Beverly Drive.
• A red 1990 Dodge Caravan with Nevada plates was stolen sometime between Saturday and Sunday at 11:04 a.m. from the 1600 block of Brown Street.