November 30, 2004
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 31-year-old mortgage banker from Sacramento was arrested at 12:05 a.m. Tuesday in the 2800 block of South Carson Street on suspicion of misdemeanor failure to appear in court. Bail was set at $599.
n Deputies responded to the following calls:
• A caller witnessed a man with a gun fighting with a woman in the 4000 block of South Carson Street at 11:53 a.m. Monday. The woman got out of the vehicle and the man drove away. Police stopped the man in the 2800 block of Carson Street. The man was arrested on a warrant.
• A vehicle hit a gas pump in the 3000 block of Roop Street on Tuesday at 2:42 p.m.
• A mother and son were arguing in the parking lot of the sheriff’s department. The son was arrested for being incorrigible.
Recommended Stories For You
• A man cut his girlfriend with a knife Tuesday in the 3400 block of Champion Street. The woman refused medical attention. Police were unable to locate boyfriend.
• Six bullets were found in a donation box Tuesday at a thrift store on Corbett Street.
• Two students who fought at Carson High School were in the dean’s office Tuesday at 11:29 a.m. They were cited for disturbance of school.