December 7, 2004
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 39-year-old mechanic from Carson City was arrested at 9:56 p.m. Monday in the 800 block of East Musser Street on suspicion of misdemeanor violation of temporary protective order. Bail was set at $3,000.
• A 28-year-old construction worker from Carson City was arrested at 3:27 p.m. Sunday in the 1100 block of Woodside Drive on suspicion of misdemeanor violation of a temporary protective order. Bail was set at $3,000.
n Deputies responded to these calls:
• A wheel was stolen off a vehicle Monday in the 500 block of East William Street as the owner worked inside.
• A woman reported losing her purse Monday in a parking lot in the 2200 block of East Long Street.
Recommended Stories For You
• A mother had her daughter, 16, arrested for refusing to go to school Monday.
• Graffiti was found on the front sign and rear walls of Empire Elementary School on Tuesday.