The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 38-year-old maintenance person from Carson City was arrested at 10:45 a.m. Saturday in the 2500 block of Blossom View Lane on a misdemeanor warrant for domestic battery. Bail was set at $3,000.
• A 52-year-old potter from Carson City was arrested at 1:14 p.m. Saturday in the 7000 block of Highway 50 East on suspicion of misdemeanor trespassing. Bail was set at $237.
• A 49-year-old self-employed woman from Carson City was arrested at 11:57 a.m. Saturday in the 1300 block of Siskiyou Drive on suspicion of misdemeanor domestic battery. Bail was set at $3,132.
• A 35-year-old deck hand from Lake Tahoe was arrested at 6:57 p.m. Saturday at Colorado Street and Edmunds Drive on suspicion of misdemeanor failure to maintain a single lane and DUI (second offense). Bail was set at $2,739.
• Helder Alvernza, a 26-year-old man of unknown employment, was arrested at 8:57 p.m. Saturday at the Carson City Jail on a felony warrant out of Sacramento, Calif., for being a fugitive of justice. Bail was denied.