December 14, 2004
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• Paul Joseph Silva, 35, a mill worker from Carson City, was arrested at 8:40 a.m. Tuesday in the 900 block of East Musser Street on suspicion of felony obtaining money under false pretenses and check forgery. He allegedly altered a check from his employer and made it payable to himself. Bail was set at $27,500.
• Antonio Leon, 40, an unemployed transient, was arrested at 11:11 p.m. Monday on Saliman Road on suspicion of felony felon in possession of a firearm. Bail was set at $2,500.
• A 52-year-old unemployed Carson City man was arrested at 2:12 a.m. Tuesday in the 3800 block of Highway 50 East on suspicion of misdemeanor trespassing. Bail was set at $237.
• A 24-year-old waitress from Carson City was arrested at 12:53 a.m. Tuesday at Telegraph and Carson streets on two Reno warrants for suspicion of misdemeanor contempt of court. Bail was set at $1,925 cash only.
• A 40-year-old self-employed Carson City man was arrested at 10:49 p.m. Thursday on Plantation Drive on suspicion of misdemeanor battery. Bail was set at $1,132.
Recommended Stories For You
n Deputies responded to the following calls:
• A juvenile was arrested Monday following a fight at 11:49 p.m. near the Wungnema House in Mills Park.
• A business in the 8000 block of Highway 50 East was burglarized sometime Sunday night.
• A customer threw a soda on an employee at the Weinerschnitzel drive-through Monday at 11:07 p.m. damaging the business’ ATM machine. A report was taken.
• A shoeless woman was causing trouble in a casino in the 3800 block of Highway 50 East on Monday at 2 a.m. She was arrested for trespassing.
• Windows on a car in the 1500 block of Mountain Park Drive were shattered sometime Monday night.