December 15, 2004
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• Tiffany Olshefski, 23, a server from Carson City, was arrested at 2:23 a.m. Wednesday at Northridge and Tablerock drives on suspicion of gross- misdemeanor second-offense drunken driving and misdemeanor driving on a revoked license. Bail was set at $2,789.
• Steven Kinford, 26, a car salesman from Carson City, was arrested at 4:25 p.m. Tuesday in the 900 block of East Musser Street on suspicion of felony sex offender failure to register and misdemeanor violation of a suspended sentence. Bail was set at $18,000.
• Keith Inman, 32, a chef from Carson City, was arrested at 5:02 a.m. Tuesday in the 5200 block of Highway 50 East on suspicion of felony possession of methamphetamine, gross-misdemeanor possession of a dangerous weapon, misdemeanor possession of paraphernalia and driving on a suspended license. $6,291.
n Deputies responded to the following calls:
• A go-cart was stolen from a yard in the 200 block of Burton Street sometime Tuesday night.
Recommended Stories For You
• A camera was stolen from a vehicle parked at the Supreme Court building Wednesday.
• A juvenile was arrested for minor consuming alcohol at 9:22 a.m. at Carson Middle School.
• A diamond bracelet was lost in South Lake Tahoe sometime Wednesday.