December 19, 2004
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 19-year-old construction worker from Carson City was arrested at 9:35 a.m. Saturday in the 800 block of East Musser Street on a misdemeanor warrant for contempt of court. Bail was set at $294.
• Daniel Ray Stidham, a 19-year-old laborer from Carson City was arrested at 11:30 a.m. Saturday in the 600 block of Fairview Drive on suspicion of felony failing to register as a sex offender. Bail was set at $7,500.
• A 44-year-old clerk from Carson City was arrested at 2:46 p.m. Saturday in the 1900 block of North Carson Street on suspicion of misdemeanor obstructing a peace officer. Bail was set at $407.
• An 18-year-old transient construction worker was arrested at 2:49 p.m. Saturday at Curry and Fifth streets on suspicion of misdemeanor driving without a license, driving without proof of insurance and driving with license plates improperly displayed. Bail was set at $986.
• A 34-year-old laborer from Carson City was arrested at 2:16 a.m. Sunday on Roop Street and Highway 50 East on suspicion of misdemeanor domestic battery. Bail was set at $3,000.
Recommended Stories For You
• A 30-year-old counter worker from Reno was arrested at 8:55 a.m. Sunday at Nye and Graves lanes on misdemeanor warrant for contempt of court. Bail was set at $3,000.