December 26, 2004
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 23-year-old tattoo artist from Reno was arrested at 4:16 p.m. Saturday in the 3700 block of North Carson Street on a misdemeanor warrant for failure to appear. Bail was set at $227.
• A 35-year-old mechanic from Sparks was arrested at 4:27 p.m. Saturday in the 200 block of East Winnie Lane on a misdemeanor warrant for criminal contempt. Bail was set at $390.
• A 42-year-old roofer from Carson City was arrested at 6:18 p.m. Saturday in the 300 block of East Park Street on suspicion of misdemeanor failing to register as an ex-felon. Bail was set at $632.
• A 34-year-old Carson City man of unknown employment was arrested at 1:48 a.m. Sunday at Highway 50 and Lompa Lane on suspicion of misdemeanor DUI. Bail was set at $1,132.
• A 30-year-old technician from Reno was arrested at 12:49 a.m. Sunday at Koontz Lane and Ponderosa Drive for violation of probation. No bail was set.
Recommended Stories For You
• A 32-year-old construction worker from Carson City was arrested at 3:25 a.m. Sunday in the 600 block of Hot Springs Road on suspicion of misdemeanor domestic battery. Bail was set at $3,132.
• A 51-year-old Carson City man of unknown employment was arrested at 11:31 a.m. Sunday in the 700 block of Hot Springs Road on misdemeanor warrant for contempt of court. Bail was set at $1,964.