December 27, 2004
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• Damien Lee Michelli, 33, a carpenter from Carson City, was arrested at 11:54 p.m. Sunday in the 100 block of East Long Street on suspicion of felony failure to appear, two counts of misdemeanor failure to appear and obstructing a peace officer. No bail was set.
• A 24-year-old Reno man was arrested at 9:20 p.m. Sunday at Curry and Rhodes streets on suspicion of misdemeanor disturbing the peace and threats. His bail was set at $869.
• A 39-year-old woman from Carson City was arrested at 10:20 p.m. Sunday in the 100 block of Little Lane on suspicion of being a drunken pedestrian. Her bail was set at $69.
n Deputies responded to the following calls:
• A woman reported Sunday at 9 a.m. that someone broke into her room at the Holiday Inn and stolen items. A deputy found some of her things outside near a trash bin.
Recommended Stories For You
• A purse and wallet were found with credit cards and identification that didn’t match Sunday in the 1600 block of North Carson Street.
• Two cars were burglarized Sunday in the parking lot of the Jehovah’s Witness Kingdom Hall on East College Parkway.
• A large television, a stereo, a shotgun and a rifle were stolen from a home in the 3500 block of Woodside Drive on Christmas Eve.
• A white, 1990 Toyota Celica was stolen from Riley Circle about 6:30 p.m. Christmas day.
• A gun was stolen from a truck about 8 p.m. Christmas night.
• A blue, 1986 Dodge Lancer was stolen from a parking lot in the 1200 block of Woodside Drive on Christmas Day.
• Tires were slashed on vehicles in the 3300 block of Roop Street sometime Thursday night.
• A home and vehicle were hit with paintballs sometime Sunday night in the 1300 block of Buzzy’s Ranch Road.