The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 45-year-old equipment operator from Carson City was arrested at 1:46 a.m. Wednesday in the 2100 block of North Carson Street on suspicion of misdemeanor petty larceny and trespassing. He was allegedly spotted by a deputy fishing coins out of a gas station air pump. Bail was set at $584.
• A 46-year-old construction worker from Carson City was arrested at 12:20 a.m. Wednesday in the 2000 block of Divot Road on suspicion of misdemeanor domestic battery. Bail was set at $3,132.
• Scott Allen Flores, 41, unemployed of Carson City, was arrested at 10:55 p.m. Tuesday on William Street on a felony warrant out of California for suspicion of four counts of burglary. Bail was set at $210,000.
• Gregory Thomas Roath, 37, a mechanic from Carson City, was arrested at 6:46 p.m. Tuesday in the 500 block of South Roop Street on suspicion of felony probation violation. No bail was set.
n Deputies responded to the following calls:
• A 34-year-old female inmate died of natural causes at the Northern Nevada Correctional Center at 1:26 a.m. Wednesday. Casandra Smith was granted parole on Dec. 23, but hadn’t left the prison because of illness, said Howard Skolnik with the Nevada Department of Corrections. She was serving one to three years on a larceny charge out of Clark County.