December 30, 2004
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 44-year-old unemployed South Lake Tahoe woman was arrested at 4 a.m. at Edmonds Drive and Fifth Street on suspicion of misdemeanor driving with expired plates, driving on a suspended license, violation of bail conditions, possession of burglary tools and possession of drug paraphernalia. Her bail was set at $3,500.
• Eric David Mack, a transient, was arrested at 4 p.m. Wednesday in the 500 block of North Carson Street on suspicion of felony possession of stolen property, misdemeanor failure to yield, fictitious registration, no insurance and no driver’s license. His bail was set at $25,000.
• A 45-year-old Carson City man was arrested at 10:37 a.m. Wednesday in the 1600 block of Hot Springs Road on suspicion of misdemeanor domestic battery. Bail was set at $3,132.
n Deputies responded to the following calls:
• A driver filled up with gas in the 1400 block of Rand Street then drove off without paying Wednesday at 3:32 p.m.
Recommended Stories For You
• A man reported his car was stolen Wednesday about 11 p.m. from the 1000 block of South Carson Street by a woman he took back to his room. The man then found his car parked in a nearby lot.