April 11, 2002
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proven guilty in court:
— Eric William Powlis, 25, unemployed from Carson City, was arrested at 10:30 p.m. Tuesday at Nevada and Telegraph streets for suspicion of felony possession of methamphetamine and the following misdemeanor offenses: possession of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia, two failure to comply warrant, a failure to appear on a drug charge and a failure to appear on a traffic citation. His bail was set at $850.
— A 24-year-old unemployed Carson City man was arrested at 1 a.m. Wednesday at College Parkway and Lompa Lane for suspicion of misdemeanor driving under the influence of drugs, driving on a suspended license and no registration. His bail was set at $1,750.
The following is a summary of calls deputies responded to Tuesday:
— Four coroner calls.
— One suspicious subject.
Recommended Stories For You
— One property injury.
— One court order violation.
— Two petty larcenies.
— One hit-and-run.
— One traffic stop.
— One harassing phone call.
— One welfare check.
— Two battery complaints.
— Two subject stops.
— One domestic dispute.
Trending In: Opinion
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- 2019 State of the State Address: Gov. Sisolak seeks 3 percent raise for Nevada state workers
- Carson Tahoe Medical Center set to expand
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- Sex under scrutiny: Brothel advocates, opponents turn eyes to 2019 Legislature