The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• Kevin Dale Talbott, 50, a transient auto mechanic, was arrested at 6:40 p.m. Sunday at Saliman Road and Highway 50 East on suspicion of felony third-offense drunken driving, driving on a license revoked by DUI, failure to maintain lane, no seat belt and open container of alcohol in the vehicle. Bail was set at $10,000.
• A 54-year-old cook from Carson City was arrested at 9:30 p.m. Sunday in the 3800 block of Highway 50 East on suspicion of misdemeanor drunken driving and driving without headlights on. Bail was set at $2,699.
• A 27-year-old man was arrested at 10:05 p.m. Sunday in the 400 block of East Lee Street on suspicion of misdemeanor domestic battery. Bail was set at $3,132.
• A 46-year-old finisher from Carson City was arrested Sunday in the 3600 block of Stanton Drive on suspicion of misdemeanor domestic battery. Bail was set at $3,132.
n Deputies responded to the following calls:
• A vehicle was stolen sometime between Saturday night and Sunday at 1:44 p.m. from the 3900 block of Knoblock Road.
• A dark blue 1986 Chevy Chevette was stolen between 9 p.m. Saturday and 2:12 p.m. Sunday from the 700 block of Broadleaf Lane.
• Casino security in the 900 block of South Carson Street reported two people possibly making a drug deal at 3:43 a.m. One person was arrested for possession of methamphetamine.
• Stereos were stolen from two vehicles parked at an auto shop on Sage Street on Friday night.
• A 12-year-old Carson Middle School student was arrested Friday at 1:03 p.m. for possession of marijuana.
• A motorcyclist suffered a foot injury in an accident with a car at Executive Pointe Way and East College Parkway on Friday at 3:28 p.m.
• A man arrested on domestic battery Monday at 6:30 a.m. in the 1500 block of Lompa Lane told deputies the victim was growing marijuana under the sink. No marijuana plant was found under the sink.