The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• Juan Miguel-Rios, 24, of Carson City, was arrested at 5:31 p.m. Tuesday at Challenger Way and College Parkway on suspicion of felony parole violation. No bail was set.
• Andrew Robert Kuha, 27, unemployed from Stagecoach, was arrested at 2:54 a.m. Tuesday in the 400 block of North Carson Street on suspicion of felony probation violation. No bail was set.
The following are some of the 124 calls to which deputies responded Tuesday:
• Commercial burglary report in the 1200 block of Country Club Drive at 9:20 a.m.
• Coroner call in the 200 block of Koontz Lane at 9:40 a.m.
• Controlled-substance report in the 200 block of Corbett Street at 10:06 a.m.
• Residential burglary report in the 800 block of South Nevada Street at 10:37 a.m.
• Missing person’s report in the 1300 block of Jerry Lane at 10:41 a.m.
• Missing person’s report in the 4700 block of Aquifer Way at 2:14 p.m.
• Threat report on Empire Ranch Road at 6:18 p.m.
• Accident in the 3200 back of Market Street at 7:28 p.m.
The following are some of the 98 calls to which deputies responded Tuesday:
• Fire on Pearl Street in Yerington at 7:11 a.m.
• Commercial burglary report at Clayton Homes in Mound House at 8:42 a.m.
• Accident on Highway 427 in Fernley at 2:26 p.m.
• Accident on Highway 50 East in Dayton at 3:02 p.m.
• Misdemeanor arrest in the 300 block of Emigrant Way in Fernley at 7:27 p.m.
The following are some of the 21 calls to which deputies responded Tuesday:
• Pitbulls were chasing a dog in the 1700 block of Combination Road at 8:59 a.m.
• A woman found broken lamps in her yard when she returned home from vacation at 10:42 a.m.
• A report of a silver truck selling food out of a freezer in the back at 2:52 p.m. on Tybo Road.