April 24, 2002
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proven guilty in court:
— A 43-year-old landscaper from Carson City was arrested at 10:05 a.m. Tuesday in the 700 block of Elm Street for suspicion of misdemeanor domestic battery. Bail was set at $3,105.
— Hope Gloria Martinez, 37, a student from Carson City, was arrested at 6:29 a.m. Tuesday in the 2800 block of Menlo Drive for suspicion of felony assault with a deadly weapon. She allegedly pulled a knife on her father during a domestic dispute. Bail was set at $20,000.
— A 51-year-old Reno woman was arrested at 9:52 p.m. Monday on Arrowhead Road for suspicion of misdemeanor second offense drunken driving. Her bail was set at $2,605.
The following is a summary of calls deputies responded to Monday:
— Two traffic stops.
Recommended Stories For You
— Two unwanted subjects.
— Four domestic dispute.
— Two subject stops.
— One non-injury accident.
— Two vehicle burglaries.
— One harassing phone call.
Trending In: Opinion
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- 2019 State of the State Address: Gov. Sisolak seeks 3 percent raise for Nevada state workers
- Sisolak delivers State of the State on Wednesday
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- Sex under scrutiny: Brothel advocates, opponents turn eyes to 2019 Legislature