April 27, 2002
The following people were taken into custody at the Carson City jail. All suspects are considered innocent until proven guilty.
— Joey Eugene Roddy, 20, of Carson City, unemployed, was arrested at 2:20 a.m. Friday at Desatoya and Woodside drives for the investigation of grand larceny, possession of stolen property, driving with a suspended license and violation of a protective domestic order. Bail was set at $25,000.
— Sandra Joy Bishop, 42, of Carson City, a bartender, was arrested at 6 a.m. Friday in the 3400 block of Airport Road for the investigation of possession of methamphetamine and second-offense domestic violence. Bail was set at $7,605.
The following is a summary of calls deputies responded to Thursday.
— One reported child molestation.
— One report of fraud.
Recommended Stories For You
— One vehicle theft report.
— One report of an accident with injury.
— A report of one subject brandishing a weapon.
— One hit-and-run accident report.
— One report of vehicle burglary.
Trending In: Opinion
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- 2019 State of the State Address: Gov. Sisolak seeks 3 percent raise for Nevada state workers
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- Carson Tahoe Medical Center set to expand