May 13, 2002
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proven guilty in court:
— A 34-year-old unemployed man from Carson City was arrested at 8:53 a.m. Saturday in the 2700 block of Menlo Drive for suspicion of misdemeanor domestic battery. His bail was set at $3,105.
— A 23-year-old laborer from Carson City was arrested at 5:39 a.m. Saturday on Lavender Circle for suspicion of misdemeanor contempt of court for failure to appear. His bail was set at $500 cash.
— A 42-year-old stylist from Carson City was arrested at 5:35 a.m. Friday in the 3400 block of Kathleen Street for suspicion of second offense drunken driving. His bail was set at $2,605.
— A 33-year-old laborer from Carson City was arrested at 2:19 p.m. Friday in the 2100 block of Highway 50 East for suspicion of petty larceny. His bail was set at $320.
— A 55-year-old unemployed Carson City man was arrested at 8:20 a.m. Friday at Harbin and Fifth streets for suspicion of misdemeanor drunken pedestrian. The man allegedly had a blood-alcohol content of .30 and was cleared by Carson -Tahoe Hospital before being booked into jail. His bail was set at $65.
Trending In: Opinion
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- 2019 State of the State Address: Gov. Sisolak seeks 3 percent raise for Nevada state workers
- Carson Tahoe Medical Center set to expand
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- Sex under scrutiny: Brothel advocates, opponents turn eyes to 2019 Legislature