The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday:
• A vehicle in the 900 block of South Carson Street was spray painted with graffiti at 8:38 a.m.
• A window on a travel trailer was broken sometime Saturday night in the 1800 block of Pyrenees Street.
• A vehicle was burglarized sometime Saturday night in the 500 block of South Roop Street.
• A home was reported burglarized in the 1500 block of Palo Verde Drive at 1:43 p.m.
• Coroner call in the 300 block of B Street at 3:25 p.m.
• Coroner call in the 3000 block of North Ormsby Boulevard at 11:40 p.m.
• A drunken mother and daughter were arguing on Clear Creek Avenue Monday at 1:15 a.m.
• A juvenile on work detail possibly showed up drunk on Saturday at 8:59 a.m.
• Two vehicle burglaries in the 500 block of Pioche Street at 2:48 p.m.
• A window on Gregg Street was shattered sometime Friday night.
• A boat was stolen from the 4500 block of South Carson Street.
• Washing machines were broken into in the 900 block of North Saliman Road sometime Saturday night.
• A laptop and money was stolen from a business in the 300 block of East Winnie Lane sometime Saturday night.
• Accident at North Roop and Washington streets at 10:40 a.m. Sunday.
• A blue Dodge Durango was stolen from the 3200 block of North Carson Street within 24 hours of 1:30 p.m. Sunday.
• Residential burglary report in the 1700 block of Camille Drive at 9:01 a.m.
• Coroner call in the 3100 block of Imperial Way on Friday.
The following are some of the 89 calls to which deputies responded Sunday:
• Misdemeanor drunken driving arrest on Highway 50 East in Mark Twain at 1:39 a.m.
• Missing person report on Pine Ridge Drive in Fernley at 9:20 a.m.
• Commercial burglary in the 300 block of Industrial Drive in Fernley at 10:33 a.m.
• Misdemeanor arrest following a reported domestic dispute in the 500 block of Starlite Drive in Fernley at 7:56 p.m.
• Domestic dispute report on Miwok Drive in Stagecoach at 8:29 p.m.
• Domestic dispute in the 6900 block of Highway 50 East in Mark Twain at 10:24 p.m.
The Lyon County Jail recorded the following arrests and bookings from the Lahontan State Park between Friday and Monday. About 25,000 people visited the park during the Memorial Day weekend:
• Riley Allen Mullins, 20, of Gardnerville, was arrested on suspicion of carrying a concealed weapon and possession of alcohol by a minor. Bail was set at $3,132.
• David John Clemensen, 20, of Carson City, was arrested on suspicion of drunken driving and reckless driving. Bail was set at $1,764.
• Justine Anthony Price, 18, of Fernley; Ryan Gabriel Salvador, 21, of Fernley; and Jerusa Mary Neal, 20, of Fallon, were arrested on suspicion of robbery with a deadly weapon. Two victims reported they were held up at gunpoint by the three suspects early Sunday morning. Bail for each was set at $100,000.
• William E. Martinez, 18, of Sun Valley, was arrested on suspicion of battery & minor consuming alcohol. Bail was set at $1,764.
• Pablo Muñoz-Castanson, 19, of Reno, was arrested on suspicion of battery and minor consuming alcohol. Bail was set at $1,764.
• Noah Scott Vaught, 24, of Reno, was arrested on suspicion of drunken driving and driving without a license. Bail was set at $1,429.
The following are some of the 16 calls to which deputies responded Sunday:
• Threat report on South I Street at 9:42 a.m.
• A property line dispute on Cartwright Road at 3:54 p.m.
• A reported drunken driver turned out to be an elderly driver at 5:02 p.m. on State Route 341.
Nevada Highway Patrol
The following statistics reflect the highway activity in Reno, Sparks, Carson City, Fernley, Fallon, Lovelock, Yerington, Silver Springs, Dayton, Gardnerville and Minden for the Memorial Day weekend:
• One fatal collision on Highway 395 and Albite Road in Douglas County.
• 26 arrests for driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
• 333 speeding citations.
• 64 safety belt citations.
• 10 child-restraint citations.
• 28 highway collisions.
• Eight alcohol-related collisions.
• 178 motorists assists.