The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 35-year-old plumber from Carson City, was arrested in the 1800 block of East Long Street at 10:38 a.m. Wednesday on suspicion of misdemeanor domestic battery. Bail was set at $3,132.
• A 26-year-old carpenter from Carson City was arrested at 9:53 p.m. Wednesday on Sheffield Manor on suspicion of misdemeanor domestic battery. Bail was set at $3,132.
• Matthew Scott Neal, 23, a Northern Nevada Correctional Center inmate, was arrested on a felony warrant for escape at 9:29 a.m.
• A 22-year-old landscaper was arrested at 7:01 p.m. Wednesday in the 3300 block of Fifth Street on suspicion of misdemeanor drunken driving and driving without a valid license. Bail was set at $1,319.
• A 42-year-old manager from Carson City was arrested at 10:04 p.m. Wednesday in the 200 block of West Winnie Lane on suspicion of misdemeanor drunken driving and driving without a license. Bail was set at $1,319.
The following are some of the 157 calls to which deputies responded Wednesday:
• Battery report in the 1100 block of West King Street at 8:41 a.m.
• Grand larceny report in the 1100 block of North Saliman Street at 10:41 a.m.
• Indecent exposure report at Mills Park at 12:54 p.m. A man was reportedly urinating in front of children. He was subsequently arrested on a warrant.
• A license plate was stolen from the 400 block of Allouette Way sometime Monday night.
• A game console was stolen from the 4700 block of South Carson Street at 2:40 p.m.
• A coroner call in the 3000 block of North Ormsby Boulevard at 4:50 p.m.
• A “royal blue” Ford F250, diesel engine, two-door extended cab, pickup with temporary registration was reported stolen from the 1100 block of South Nevada Street sometime Wednesday. A black helmet and snowmobile suit were also in the truck.
• A father reported at 6:40 p.m. his 8-year-old daughter was supposed to be at the Boys & Girls Club but never arrived. At 7:27 p.m. the child was located with her mother.
The following are some of the 105 calls to which deputies responded Wednesday:
• Fraud report in the 700 block of Highway 50 East in Dayton at 1:40 p.m.
• Threat report on Andes Lane in Mason Valley at 3:36 p.m.
• Accident on Highway 50 Alternate in Fernley at 4:19 p.m.
• Accident at Highway 50 East and James Avenue in Mark Twain at 4:53 p.m.
• Fire on Yellow Jacket Road in Mark Twain at 5:50 p.m.
• Fire on Brown Lane in Mason Valley at 8:22 p.m.
• Accident at Highway 50 Alternate and Jessica Lane in Fernley at 9:43 p.m.
The following are some of the 23 calls to which deputies responded Wednesday:
• A report at 9:52 a.m. of “suspicious writing” that keeps appearing on bathroom stalls at the middle school.
• A call for assistance after a motorist locked their keys in the car at 11:54 a.m. on South C Street.