The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 22-year-old file clerk from Carson City was arrested at 8:35 a.m. Thursday at Mountain Street and Winnie Lane on suspicion of misdemeanor contempt of court. Bail was set at $185.
• A 48-year-old cement worker from Carson City was arrested at 11:08 a.m. Thursday in the 1400 block of Rand Street on suspicion of misdemeanor drunken driving, hit and run and driving without insurance. Bail was set at $2,496.
The following are some of the 142 calls to which deputies responded Thursday:
• Coroner call in the 200 block of Koontz Lane at 12:47 a.m.
• Coroner call in the 200 block of Koontz Lane at 9:07 a.m.
• Vehicle burglary report in the 700 block of South Carson Street at 9:09 a.m.
• Graffiti report on East Telegraph Street at 9:20 a.m.
• Commercial burglary report in the 2300 block of South Curry Street at 10:59 a.m.
• Accident at College Parkway and North Carson Street at 12:21 p.m.
• Battery report at Roop and Williams streets at 5:34 p.m.
• Domestic battery report in the 1100 block of Denise Circle at 6:01 p.m.
• Graffiti report at Sherman Lane and Viking Way at 7:33 p.m.
• Accident at College Parkway and Emerson Drive at 9:07 p.m.
The following are some of the 97 calls to which deputies responded Thursday:
• Felony arrest in the 300 block of Willow Way in Fernley at 2:13 a.m.
• Misdemeanor arrest on Main Street in Fernley at 1:18 a.m.
• Fire on Third Street in Silver Springs at 7:24 a.m.
• Fire on Andes Lane in Mason Valley at 9:26 a.m.
• Fire on Miller Ridge in Smith Valley at 2:55 p.m.
• Domestic dispute on Silver Lace Boulevard in Fernley at 3:26 p.m.
• Fire on Truck Inn Way in Fernley at 11:32 p.m.
The following are some of the 14 calls to which deputies responded Thursday:
• Accident on North B Street at 10:59 a.m.
• Arrest on E Street at 1:07 p.m.
• A report that the railroad crossing lights were not working properly on Canyon Way at 4:40 p.m.
• Two juveniles reportedly tipped over a Sani-Hut in the Virginia City Park and dragged it into the intersection at 5:42 p.m. The toilet was found, the children were not.
• A report of a tractor trailer with its brakes on fire on Interstate 80 at 8:02 p.m.