The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 39-year-old doctor from Carson City was arrested at 8:50 p.m. Tuesday in the 2000 block of St. George Way on suspicion of domestic battery and trespassing. Bail was set at $1,269.
• An 18-year-old Carson City man was arrested Tuesday in the 2700 block of North Carson Street on suspicion of misdemeanor battery. Bail was set at $1,132.
The following are some of the 137 calls to which deputies responded Tuesday:
• A woman requested a deputy to come by to pick up bullets for destruction at 9:32 a.m. on Koontz Lane.
• Battery report in the 500 block of East King Street at 12:07 p.m.
• Accident at Stewart Street and Little Lane at 3:52 p.m.
• Coroner call in the 3000 block of North Ormsby Boulevard at 3:35 p.m.
• Accident at 6:53 p.m. at Long and Roop streets.
• Petty larceny report in the 400 block of West Winnie Lane at 7:35 p.m.
• A gun and other items were stolen from a vehicle in the 2700 block of South Carson Street at 9:59 p.m.
The following are some of the 91 calls to which deputies responded Tuesday:
• Assault with a deadly weapon report on Wild Peach Lane at 11:56 a.m. in Smith Valley.
• Brush fire on Cottonwood Lane in Mason Valley at 3:18 p.m.
• Fire on Rosebud Way in Yerington at 4:44 p.m.
• Residential burglary report on Clordi Lane in Mound House at 4:46 p.m.
• Felony arrest on Gerre Lane in Silver Springs at 5:35 p.m.
• Narcotics sales report in the 700 block of Sunny Lane in Fernley at 8:08 p.m.
• Felony arrest after a reported drunken driver on Cottonwood Lane in Fernley at 8:44 p.m.
The following are some of the 17 calls to which deputies responded Tuesday:
• Wildland fire at bottom of Geiger Grade at 3:18 p.m. Reno fire was called out.
• A man reported his ex-wife was using his home as security to obtain credit at 4:07 p.m.
• A report in Lockwood at 8:59 p.m. of a dogfight that escalated into death threats between the dog owners.