The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• Michael Scott Hopper, 39, a transient, was arrested at 1:08 a.m. in the 1800 block of North Edmonds Drive on suspicion of felony possession of a controlled substance, probation violation, misdemeanor failure to appear on a traffic citation, possession of paraphernalia and possession of marijuana. No bail was set.
• A 54-year-old locksmith from Carson City was arrested at 12:44 a.m. Thursday on suspicion of misdemeanor second-offense drunken driving, open container of alcohol in a vehicle, failing to maintain a single lane, driving on a suspended license, driving without insurance and driving without a seat belt. Bail was set at $3,812.
The following are some of the 153 calls to which deputies responded Wednesday:
• Residential burglary report in the 1600 block of Walker Drive.
• Commercial burglary report in the 500 block of West King Street at 9:19 a.m.
• Vehicle burglary reports in the 1500 block of Walker Drive, 700 block of Silver Oak Lane, the 3800 block of Highway 50 East and 1600 block of Dogleg Road.
• Harassing phone call in the 600 block of South Carson Street at 11:12 a.m.
• Airplane crash at 12:14 p.m. in the 4500 block of Apollo Drive.
• Graffiti reported in the 3600 block of Desatoya Drive and two instances in the 3900 block of Fairview Drive at 7:47 p.m. and 8:08 p.m.
The following are some of the 118 calls to which deputies responded Wednesday:
• Misdemeanor arrest following a reported drunk driver on Highway 50 East in Dayton at 4:05 a.m.
• Larceny report in the 700 block of Canary Circle in Fernley at 1:23 a.m.
• Accident on Highway 50 Alternate in Fernley at 6:37 a.m.
• Accident on Highway 50 East in Dayton at 6:40 a.m.
• Fire on Miwok Drive in Stagecoach at 10:47 a.m.
• Accident on Bramble Drive in Fernley at 10:51 a.m.
• Fire on Feather Drive in Fernley at 11:22 a.m.
• Threat report on Silver Lace Boulevard in Fernley at 12:08 p.m.
• Misdemeanor arrest on Silver Lace Boulevard following a reported domestic dispute at 4:15 p.m.
• Accident on Newlands Drive in Fernley at 4:33 p.m.
• Threats report on Rock Island Drive in Dayton at 9:10 p.m.
The following are some of the 13 calls to which deputies responded Wednesday:
• A report of a car battery leaking on Sam Clemens at 8:26 a.m.
• A black and white Boston terrier was reported lost at 6:50 p.m. from Lousetown Road.
• A deaf Lhasa apso and cocker spaniel mix dog got loose from North F Street at 9:36 p.m. The owner eventually found the dog.
• A vehicle struck a horse in the 300 block of Hammill Lane at 9:41 p.m.
• A pizza delivery driver reported at 10:46 p.m. he delivered pizza to the 100 block of Avenue De La Couleurs when 15 juveniles began beating his car after he said he had no free pizza. The driver said he punched one juvenile and pushed his way through the crowd.