The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 53-year-old property manager from Carson City was arrested at 9:34 p.m. Thursday in the 900 block of South Carson Street on suspicion of misdemeanor violation of a protection order. Bail was set at $3,132.
• A 30-year-old rancher from Carson City was arrested at 11:46 p.m. Thursday in the 1900 block of Radcliff Drive on suspicion of misdemeanor drunken driving. Bail was at $1,132.
The following are some of the 142 calls to which deputies responded Thursday:
• Coroner call in the 400 block of South Saliman Road at 3:12 p.m.
• Residential burglary report in the 2500 block of Blossom View Lane at 4:22 p.m.
• Domestic battery report in the 1800 block of Bobarly Court at 4:22 p.m.
• Coroner call in the 2500 block of Nona Drive at 5:26 p.m.
• Property injury report in the 200 block of Albany Avenue at 7 p.m.
The following is one of the 18 calls to which deputies responded Thursday:
• Traffic citation at 10:06 p.m. on North C Street.