The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 56-year-old handyman from Carson City was arrested at 3:34 p.m. Saturday in the 3800 block of South Carson Street on suspicion of misdemeanor possession of stolen property and petit larceny. Bail was set at $1,764.
• An 18-year-old fast food worker from Carson City was arrested at 7:16 a.m. Saturday at Roop and Corbett streets on suspicion of misdemeanor minor consuming alcohol and jaywalking. The man was seen allegedly walking against the light using a three-foot saw to balance himself, according to the arrest report. Bail was set at $217.
• A 21-year-old laborer from Markleeville, Calif., was arrested at 2:55 a.m. Saturday in the 800 block of East Musser Street on suspicion of a misdemeanor warrant for contempt of court. Bail was set at $297 cash.
• Joe Wiley Smith, 27, of Hawthorne, was arrested at 11:30 p.m. Friday at Roop Street and Winnie Lane on suspicion of felony driving under the influence third offense, misdemeanor driving on revoked license, improper tail lights, failure to obey a traffic signal. Bail was set at $11,281 cash.
• An 18-year-old Mervyn’s employee from Dayton was arrested at 11:31 p.m. Friday at Spooner street and Northridge Drive on suspicion of a misdemeanor warrant for failure to appear. Bail was set at $732 cash.
• An 18-year-old fencer from Carson City was arrested at 9:30 p.m. Friday in the 2100 block of William Street on suspicion of a misdemeanor warrant for contempt and minor in possession of alcohol. Bail was set at $632 cash.
• Christopher Fred, 30, a transient, was arrested at 3:05 p.m. Friday in the 1900 block of Long Street on suspicion of felony battery with intent to commit robbery. Bail was set at $10,000.
• A 41-year-old clerk from Carson City was arrested at 10:35 a.m. Friday in the 600 block of North Stewart Street on suspicion of misdemeanor contempt of court. Bail was set at $1,000 cash.
The following are some of the 155 calls to which deputies responded:
• A destruction of property complaint in the 400 block of Valley Circle in Dayton at 2 p.m. Friday.
• A residential burglary in the 300 block of Highway 339 in Mason Valley at 3:51 p.m. Friday.
• A report of a domestic dispute in the 500 block of St. Louis Road in Fernley at 5:45 p.m. Friday.
The following are some of the 24 calls to which deputies responded:
• A vandalism report in the 700 block of La Fond Avenue in Dayton at 12:44 p.m. Friday. A woman reported that she saw a person in a black Jeep shoot a window with a BB gun.
• A motorcycle accident at Mustang Motorcycle Track in Lockwood at 5:57 p.m. Friday.