The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• Kenneth Holloway, 41, a mechanic from Carson City, was arrested at Nye Lane and Airport Road on suspicion of felony unlawful use of a credit card, misdemeanor driving on a suspended license and a Lyon County warrant charging stalking. Bail was set at $4,632.
• Harold Donald Longstaff, 19, a laborer from Reno, was arrested at 2:40 p.m. Wednesday in the 800 block of East Musser Street on suspicion of felony possession of a controlled substance. Bail was set at $10,000.
The following are some of the 125 calls to which deputies responded Wednesday:
• Commercial burglary report in the 900 block of North Carson Street at 1:32 p.m.
• Two juveniles were on the roof of Mark Twain Elementary School at 5:07 p.m. They were arrested on misdemeanors.
• A green 1992 Honda Accord with California license plates, “4UIM117” was stolen from the 500 block of North Carson Street at 5:17 p.m.
• A burglary report in the 1800 block of North Carson Street at 9:48 p.m.
The following are some of the 108 calls to which deputies responded Wednesday:
• Accident on Farm District Road in Fernley at 10:14 a.m.
• Graffiti report on Tank Road in Mound House at 3:41 p.m.
• Vehicle burglary report in the 400 block of Willow Way in Fernley at 6:54 p.m.
• Residential burglary report in the 400 block of East Cedar Street in Fernley at 11:21 p.m.
The following are some of the 23 calls to which deputies responded Wednesday:
• A vehicle struck a sign on South C Street at 10:15 a.m.
• A report of two injured horses on Lousetown Road at 10:53 a.m.
• Accident on North C Street at 1:34 p.m.
• A report of a foal with a broken leg between Silver City and the Chocolate Factory. Deputies were unable to locate.