The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• Feliciano Mendoza-Osuna, 28, a painter from Carson City, was arrested at 10:07 a.m. Friday at Roop Street and Little Lane on suspicion of felony possession of a controlled substance, misdemeanor obstructing justice, fictitious display of plates, no valid driver’s license and four counts of failure to appear. Bail was set at $7,732.
• A 20-year-old car wash employee from Carson City was arrested at 2:53 p.m. Thursday in the 1200 block of Saliman Road on suspicion of a misdemeanor warrant for failure to appear. Bail was set at $447 cash.
• A 29-year-old cashier from Wadsworth was arrested at 10:49 p.m. Friday at Fairview Drive and Butti Way on suspicion of misdemeanor suspended registration, child seat violation and warrant. Bail was set at $1,612.
• A 26-year-old painter from Carson City was arrested at 2:02 a.m. Saturday at Long and Humboldt streets on suspicion of misdemeanor destruction of property. Bail was set at $1,132.
• A 20-year-old construction worker from Carson City was arrested at 9 p.m. Friday at Northgate and Nye lanes on suspicion of misdemeanor driving under the influence of drugs and graffiti. Bail was set at $1,764.
• Cyndle Bell, 18, of Carson City was arrested at 9:31 a.m. Friday in the 100 block of Koontz Lane on suspicion of felony uttering a forged instrument and misdemeanor obtaining money under false pretenses. Bail was set at $6,132.
• A 21-year-old carpenter was arrested at 11:30 p.m. Friday in the 800 block of Musser Street on suspicion of misdemeanor contempt of court. Bail was set at $500 cash.
The following are some of the 115 calls to which deputies responded:
• A traffic stop resulting in a felony arrest on Bridge Street in Yerington at 1:13 a.m. Friday.
• A battery complaint in the 300 block of Willow Way in Fernley at 2:09 p.m. Friday.
• A stalking complaint in the 300 block of Paul Avenue in Yerington at 3:41 p.m. Friday.
• A report of sexual offenses in the 400 block of Trellis Drive in Fernley at 3:53 p.m. Friday.
The following are some of the 25 calls to which deputies responded:
• A traffic stop at the summit of State Route 341 in the Virginia City Highlands at 2:30 p.m. Friday. The driver was issued a warning for speed.
• A report of an accident involving a vehicle and a horse in the 7400 block of State Route 341 in the Virginia City Highlands at 9:34 p.m. Friday.
• A report of a drunk driver on Highway 395 in Washoe Valley at 11:22 p.m. Friday. The call was referred to the Nevada Highway Patrol.