The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• Ricky Dean Evans, 53, of Reno, and Henry Joseph Rodarte, 50, of Fallon, were both arrested at 10 a.m. Friday on Interstate 80. Evans was booked on an embezzlement charge with his bail set at $25,000. Rodarte was booked on possession of stolen property with bail set at $15,000. The alleged theft of a piece of earth-moving equipment happened in Carson City.
• Justin Wade Bollinger, 29, an air conditioning technician was arrested on a felony parole and probation violation. No bail was set.
• Christopher Dean Skelley, 21, a landscaper from Carson City, was arrested at 12:30 a.m. Friday at Snyder and Gentry lanes on a felony parole and probation hold. No bail was set.
The following are some of the 157 calls to which deputies responded:
• Coroner call in the 400 block of West Winnie Lane at 1:50 a.m.
• Domestic dispute in the 800 block of Round House Lane at 2:23 a.m.
• Vehicle theft in the 2100 block of California Street at 5:51 a.m.
• Graffiti reports in the 1200 block of Mountain Street and the 300 block of North Curry Street.
• Twenty juveniles reportedly fighting near the 3500 block of Butti Way at 12:13 p.m. An arrest was made.
• Accident at Fairview Drive and Roop Street at 6:48 p.m.
• Juvenile party at Gentry and Snyder lanes at 10:47 p.m.
The following are some of the 116 calls to which deputies responded Thursday:
• A report of an “unknown odor,” in the 200 block of Ring Road at 1:17 a.m.
• Felony arrest on Interstate 80 at 3:24 a.m.
• Misdemeanor arrest in the 400 block of Bramble Court at 11:37 a.m.
• Coroner call at the South Lyon County Medical Center at 12:21 p.m.
• Structure fire on Panavista Circle in Mason Valley at 1:42 p.m.
• Accident on State Route 341 at 3:13 p.m. in Silver City.
• Threat report on Cherry Lane in Mason Valley at 5:13 p.m.
• Accident on Highway 255 in Fernley at 6:49 p.m.
The following are some of the 29 calls to which deputies responded:
• Traffic citation on Sam Clemens Avenue at 6:44 a.m.
• Traffic citation on Cartwright Road at 7:50 a.m.
• A report of a camp site with women’s clothing and identification found near the entrance to the Virginia City Highlands at 11:39 a.m.
• Traffic citation on North C Street at 2:34 p.m.
• Speeding citation on State Route 341 at 3:39 p.m.
• A report of a vehicle hitting a house on South F Street at 10:08 p.m. The driver was cited.