The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• Bradford James Clark, 51, self-employed from Carson City, was arrested at 7:31 p.m. Thursday at Fifth Street and Country Village Drive on suspicion of gross misdemeanor second-offense drunken driving, and driving on a revoked license. Bail was set at $3,209.
• Alberto Lepe, 23, unemployed from Dayton, was arrested at 9:44 p.m. Thursday at Lepire and Fairview drives on suspicion of gross misdemeanor parole violation. No bail was set.
The following are some of the 241 calls to which deputies responded Wednesday and Thursday:
• Coroner call in the 3400 block of South Carson Street at 2:06 p.m. Thursday.
• Embezzlement report in the 600 block of South Carson Street at 2:45 p.m. Thursday.
• Fight report at Fairview and Lepire drives Thursday at 9:28 p.m.
• Vehicle theft report in the 200 block of Lisa Way at 5:18 a.m. Wednesday.
• Child custody dispute in the 1400 block of North Edmonds Drive at 5:27 p.m. Wednesday.
• Assault report in the 900 block of Ridgefield Drive at 10:01 p.m. Wednesday.
• Coroner call in the 3000 block of Ormsby Boulevard at 10:15 p.m. Wednesday.
The following are some of the 77 calls to which deputies responded Thursday:
• Fire call in the 100 block of Dallas Lane at 4:15 a.m.
• Fire call on Main Street in Yerington at 7:23 a.m.
• Domestic dispute in the 200 block of James Avenue at 8:07 a.m.
• Commercial burglary report at the Little League baseball field in Stagecoach at 9:41 a.m.
• Brush fire on Highway 95 Alternate in Mason Valley at 1:07 p.m.
• Accident on Fourth Street in Dayton at 1:52 p.m.
• Restraining-order violation report in the 100 block of Highway 208 in Mason Valley at 4:25 p.m.
The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded:
• Barking dog complaint on North A Street at 7:27 a.m.
• Report at 9:50 a.m. of two men using property on South B Street as a wrecking yard.
• Accident at 3:10 p.m. on South C Street.
• Traffic citation at 6:02 p.m.